The policy of OLD
This document (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) describes the conditions for the processing of personal data transmitted by you as a subject of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “PD Subject”) to Pogar Cigarette Cigar Factory JSC as a personal data operator (hereinafter referred to as the “PD Operator”). Provisions The policies are valid only when the PD Subject visits the website of the PD Operator www.pссf.ru.
1. Processing and protection of personal data
1.1. The PD operator can collect, systematize, accumulate, store, clarify (update, change), extract, use, block, delete the personal data of the PD Subject in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation: Art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, art. 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”.
1.2. The processing and storage of personal data is carried out in electronic form using automation tools with confidentiality and compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
1.3. Conditions for the transfer of personal data:
– The PD subject must confirm his consent to the processing of personal data transmitted through any web forms on the website of the PD Operator, either by filling in a special field before sending personal data, or by the very fact of sending data, if there is no special field.
Before sending his personal data, the PD Subject must familiarize himself with the content of the Policy.
The PD Operator places a link to the text of the Policy in web forms on its website so that the PD Subject has the opportunity to familiarize himself with the content of the Policy before sending his personal data.
– The PD subject consents to the processing by the PD Operator of his personal data that is not special or biometric, including contact phone numbers, residential address, email addresses, place of work and position held, location information, type and version of the operating system, type and browser version, device type and screen resolution, source of transition to the site, including the address of the source site and the text of the advertisement placed on it, the language of the operating system and browser, the list of pages visited and the actions performed on them, IP address.
– The PD Operator does not process personal data of a special category, including data on political, religious and other beliefs, on membership in public associations and trade union activities, on the private and intimate life of the PD Subject.
1.4. Consent to the processing of personal data is valid indefinitely from the moment the data is provided by the PD Subject to the PD Operator and can be withdrawn by submitting an application to the PD Operator indicating the information specified in Art. 14 of the Federal Law “On Personal Data”. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data can be carried out by sending the PD Subject a corresponding application to the PD Operator in a free written form at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Transfer of personal data
2.1 The PD Operator provides access to personal data only to the PD Subject or his legal representative in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
2.2 The PD Operator does not transfer personal data received from the PD Subject to third parties, except as otherwise provided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
3. Rights of the Subject of PD
3.1. The PD subject or his legal representative has the right to demand clarification of personal data if they have changed or if inaccuracies were made during their provision.
3.2. The PD subject or his legal representative has the right to demand blocking or destruction of the provided personal data in case of refusal to further service the PD Operator and visit its website.